A family-run SME, the Lightelec group has beena local wholesaler of electrical and lighting equipment for professionals for over 25 years, active in Wallonia and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg with nearly 130 employees.
The group is made up of 2 plants which supply most of the products sold by the group’s 13 stores and a flex production unit.
Identify the functional needs in a specification for the implementation of a powerful, reliable and flexible management tool supporting the Customer Service, Sales, Purchasing, Inventory Management and Finance functions of Lightelec in line with its strategy of development.
The added value of GCP
- Organization of several iterations of workshopson specific themes to collect the needs related to the daily operational functioning of Lightelec.
- Mapping and analysis of the various internal processes: lead to order, order to cash, procure to pay, price management, inventory management, logistics, production and accounting.
- Definition and prioritization of the functionalities expected by the new management tool (MUST HAVE, COULD HAVE and NICE TO HAVE).
- Benchmark and analysis of solutions that can meet Lightelec’s needs.
- Analysis of S&OP needs
- Drafting of specifications and appendices facilitating and objectivizing the analysis of offers with a view to selecting an integrator.
Do you have a similar project ?
Contact our team by filling the form here after.