- Idelux brings together 5 intermunicipal companies located in the Belgian province of Luxembourg and whose main objective, for over 50 years, has been the socio-economic development of this province and its inhabitants.
- The Idelux group employs nearly 500 people spread over several sites.
In order to improve its internal management system as well as the communication and transfer of information within its different companies, Idelux decided to implement an integrated management software
- Complete management of the project (budget, planning, governance, risks, follow-up of actions, etc.) SAP S/4Hana including the finance, management control, purchasing and sales modules
- The organization and monitoring of UATs (User Acceptance Tests) in order to evaluate the implemented solution with the business experts
- Coordination of the data migration from the old system to the new one
- Steering the change management to direct the transformation plan (communication, preparation and supervision of training, change barometer, impact analysis, etc.)
- The elaboration of a cutover plan in order to organize the transition from the old system to the new one and the realization of an active follow-up during the period following the implementation